- Bottled water and local snack
- All entrance and activities fees
- Cruise Terminal / Hotel pick up and drop off (You would have to take the free shuttle bus to Cruise Terminal)
- Professional Local Guide (Spanish, English, German or French).
- *Does not include gratuities
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee
- For cruise ship travelers: If the ship doesn´t dock due to inclement weather conditions, political matters, or covid-19 related reasons, there is no cancellation fee
The first visit will be Cerro Jaboncillo, located just 50 min. away from Manta. Walk around the trails of this archeological site, and find ancient vestiges like houses, buildings, irrigation systems and well preserved archaeological pieces at the site museum.
Archaelogical Site Museum and Labs
Learn about last culture standing on this area “Los Manteños”. In the museum you will find the original U shape power sits caracteristical of this culture and other vestiges.
At the labs you will be witness of the back office work and the community project behind this magnificent archaelogical center.
Optional – On the way back to Manta we could make a shopping stop at the town of Montecristi